TEM Timing Module
Kontakta oss nu
The rapid, dynamic adaptation and coordination of Radio Access Networks (RAN) will require more accurate synchronization from one generation to the next. VIAVI Solutions’ Timing Extension Module (TEM) helps network operators maintain precise synchronization which results in an excellent Customer Experience.
Together with the MTS-5800, the field-optimized TEM delivers industry-leading accuracy to field portable timing and synchronization measurements. It features a modern 72 channel GNSS antenna input and an extremely accurate Rubidium based miniature atomic clock (MAC) to ensure nanosecond-precise measurements even when a satellite signal is not present and the module is running in holdover.
- Verifies Ethernet and IP one-way delay network latency
- Confirms frequency, phase, and time synchronization with near-lab grade accuracy in the field
- Proves out GNSS antenna installations and faults
- Supports multiple GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, SBAS, and QZSS
- Enable fast and accurate satellite acquisition with a modern 72 channel GNSS receiver
- Supports multiple 1 PPS and 10 Mhz inputs and disciplined outputs
- Performs 1588v2 (PTP) measurements including nanosecond-accurate PDV and time measurements
- PTP grand master (PRTC) emulation
- Nanosecond accurate one-way delay 1/10 GE measurements