Kontakta oss nu
The HBM series of balanced mixers and the HBUC series of balanced upconverters cover the waveguide bands from 18 - 110 GHz. Both mixer types utilize a low loss quartz structure mated to a matched pair of GaAs Schottky beam lead diodes for minimum conversion loss. Superior LO noise suppression and LO-RF isolation performance are inherent design features. Biased versions are available for both product types for use with lower LO drive levels.
- 18 to 110 GHz Product Range
- Very low conversion loss
- High LO to RF Isolation
- Low LO drive power required
- DC biased versions available for lowest LO power usage
- Optional SSB filters available for upconverters
- New! Integrated mixer/multipliers available in WR-12 (E-Band)
The HHM series of broadband harmonic mixers covers full waveguide bands from 26.5to 110 GHz. The mixers utilize a low loss finline structure mated to a GaAs Schottky beam lead diode for minimum conversion loss and maximum bandwidth. The millimeter wave RF frequency is down converted (using a lower microwave LO frequency) to an intermediate frequency (IF) which can in turn interface with a spectrum analyzer, frequency counter, etc.
- 26.5 to 110 GHz Product Range
- Full Waveguide Band frequency coverage
- Multiple LO and IF frequency combinations available
HAFM Series of active multipliers is available in models ranging from 20 to 100 GHz. A combination of MMIC and discrete varactor diodes are used to realize the various models. Multiplication factors from X2 up to X6 provide the customer with design flexibility for many applications.
- Low Cost MMIC construction
- Low Drive Levels
- High Output Power
- Small size for integrated systems
HMM Series Multipliers cover the range from 18 - 100 GHz. A wide variety of doubler and tripler designs provide the designer with a solution for many applications. Full waveguide band units are available through 100 GHz.
- 18 to 100 GHz Product Range
- Broadband frequency coverage
- Waveguide output interfaces
- Small, low cost