CellAdvisor Cable and Antenna Analyzers
Kontakta oss nu
CellAdvisor Cable and Antenna Analyzers provide integrated solutions for line sweep measurement, RF / optical power measurements, and fiber inspection, in a lightweight, cloud-enabled instrument ideal for cell site installation.
The majority of problems in wireless networks occur at the base station infrastructure, composed of the antenna system, cables, and connectors and they are typically related to the cable feed-line (coax or fiber). Contamination in fiber connectors is the most common problem associated with Fiber. All wireless networks with fiber based feed-lines require the verification of both RF and Fiber. Until now multiple instruments were used for these tests, one for RF and another for Fiber, and the JD720C series cable and antenna analyzer is the first cable and antenna analyzer that provides an integrated solution for fiber and coax, being the most versatile and optimal instrument to properly service and install cell sites.
- Inspect fiber with PASS/FAIL indications using P5000i fiber microscope
- Measure RF and optical power using power sensors
- Three zoom zones for detailed analysis on multi-frequency bands
- Up to 40 dBm (10W) RF port protection
- Generate PDF/HTML reports
- Automatically saves events that exceed pre-defined limits
- Application software for post-analysis (JDViewer) and remote control (JDRemote)
- Web-based remote control via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi